Summary: Kigo M4V Converter for Win enables you to play iTunes protected media files on Sandisk Sansa wherever you go.
The SanDisk Sansa is a line of 2 to 32 gigabyte flash memory-based portable media players produced by SanDisk. With expansive capacities and expandable memory, Sansa media players become the ideal choice for athletes, commuters, travelers, and other active audio enthusiasts.
The SanDisk Sansa can play various video formats such as AVI, WMV, MPEG-4, etc. But they do not support M4V video files rented or purchased from iTunes Store which protected by Apple DRM copyright. If you want to play iTunes M4V files on Sandisk Sansa, you need to decode your M4V files bofore transfer them into the application.
Kigo M4V Convert for Win is a safe video converter and professional DRM removal software. It can not only convert iTunes M4V files to MP4, AVI for Sandisk Sansa, also can remove DRM copy-protection from M4V files rented or purchased from iTunes Store. In addition, it compatible with Windows XP/ 7/ 8 or later.
Steps to convert iTunes M4V files to Sandisk Sansa
Now download and install the trial version of Kigo M4V Converter. Then follow the steps below to convert iTunes M4V files to Sandisk Sansa on Windows.
1. Launch Kigo M4V Converter. Click “Add Movies” button and rifled through the M4V videos in the file search window. Find the files you want to convert and click the “OK” button.
2. Click the “Profile” drop-down list, select the “Other Mobile phone/ Device” tab and choose “Sandisk Sansa Series” as the output format.
3. Click “Convert” button to start converting the M4V files. The converted files are saved as the default storage location.
Transfer the Converted videos onto Your Sandisk Sansa
1. Connect your Sansa players to the computer, via USB cable.
2. Click “My computer” icon on desk. You will find your Sansa player listed as a portable hard drive. Double click it, find “Internal Memory” and open it.
3. Now you can choose the converted video files and copy them to your internal memory.
4. After all settings are completed, you can disconnect the Sansa.
Now you can enjoy your iTunes M4V files on your Sandisk Sansa wherever you go.